Once the admission opening date has been decided, Parents can call, email for the admission information or may come to the School Campus & complete the prescribed query form regarding admission.
- Parent to meet Principal/Vice Principal to get information of the School.
- Parent to meet admission officer to get details of admission procedure, fee schedule etc. After approval of Pre registration form, parents can obtain the prescribed admission form from the Admission Office at a particular cost (i.e. Admission Processing Fee Tk.500/-)
- Parent has to fill up the required details to complete the admission form and submit the form. Recent passport size photograph of student & parent, a copy of child’s birth certificate, recent report cards photocopy must be submitted along with admission form to the Admission Officer.
- Admission Office will accept admission applications within a deadline (or on a seat-available basis).
An oral assessment/written test date will be given to parent upon successful receipt of admission form. There will be no admission test for Play Group & Nursery, general interaction with the child and the parents will be conducted. Only interaction for Play Group/Nursery, but written Assessment for KG-1 and KG-2. From class 1 to class 11 onwards, students who have registered will have to appear for a written test. The test will be conducted in two subjects – English and Mathematics. For admission to Grade 8 and above besides English and Maths, the student will have to take a Test in selected subjects.
The selection of the candidates will depend on the performance in the test/interview.Selection is also subject to the availability of vacancy in the respective classes.
DECLARATIONOF THE RESULTS:
The results of the Entrance Test will be declared within one week of the test taken or on the date declared.
- Successful candidates whose names are included in the list must pay the fee by the dates indicated on the list; otherwise admission will automatically stand cancelled.
- To enroll the child, parent has to collect the admission order (Signed by Principal) & other necessary documents to deposit the full payment/partial payment at the time of admission as per the fee schedule laid down by the School. Payment can be made through bank draft/pay order or cash.
- If the parents do not show interest within a specific time period, the seat will be allotted to the next student in the ‘Waiting List’.
- In case of Parent being away from Dhaka, Parents/Guardians must confirm the admission of their wards through email/telephone.
BASED ON THE ADMISSION TESTS AND OTHER CRITERIA, THE SCHOOL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADMIT ONLY THOSE STUDENTS WHO ARE FOUND TO BE SUITABLE FOR ADMISSION.
For details please contact: email@example.com,
ON ALL MATTERS RELATED TO ADMISSION THE PRINCIPAL / MANAGEMENT’S DECISION IS FINAL.